- 41 miles of running – I do bad math – it was only supposed to be 39 and twice I messed up the math
- 1 Bike Ride this week – three hikes with Jake in the back pack for two of them
Notes – Great running week – on the Gunflint trail – beautiful!
Official Weigh in on Thursday Morning – 169.4 – 31.34 lbs body fat
Quote of the Week:
“It’s not the destination, it’s the journey” – origins unknown
Song of the Week:
AC/DC – Back in Black – in honor of Gustavus Football starting their practices (I know this video isn’t good, but the tune is).
Good Reading from the Week: (a couple of articles that caught my attention)
- Running 101: Dealing With Post-Run Muscle Soreness
- Tri Training Tip: Recovery Secrets From The Professionals
- Burning Runner: Weight-Loss Lessons Learned
The Upcoming Week:
52.5 miles – including a 21.5 miler on Friday!
Note – Check out the summary of Songs and Quotes of the weeks on this page.