As explained here, I’m running Grandma’s marathon for the American Cancer Society. One of the ways I’m going to raise some money and have some fun is by running a Masters pool. A friend and I did this back at Ontrack from 2000 to 2006. We had a great gambling ring there.
Here’s how it will work:
Step 1 – You donate $10 per entry or $25 for 3 entries to American Cancer Society via my page here – this is a tax deductible, charitable donation.
Step 2 – Send me you picks – fill out this sheet – or email me your four golfers ranked by 9 AM Thursday 4/5/12.
Step 3 – Enjoy the golf and check back here throughout the weekend for standings!
Step 4 – I continue to pound the pavement and get more great prizes to give out.
- Pick the four players you think will finish 1 through 4 in the 2012 Masters.
- Their combined score will be added together and ranked against co-sponsors.
- The person with the lowest score wins fabulous prizes, 2nd place receives less fabulous prizes and 3rd receives some, but even less fabulous prizes.
- The tie-breaker will be the finishing place of the player whom you think will win it all. The second tie breaker will be the finishing place of your #2 golfer, etc.
- If a player you pick does not make the cut, his final score will be doubled.
- Picks must be submitted to my email by 9:00 AM on 4/5/12